Hey there! I’m Alice and I’m a twenty-something Nashville, TN native living in the city with my dog Luna. Luna is a labrador/coonhound (and probably some other random breeds) mix who I adopted from the Humane Society in October, 2016.
Some things I love:
- being outside, whether I’m hiking, swimming, canoeing, etc.
- hanging out with my amazing friends and family
- warm weather
- good food
Some things Luna loves:
- a good water bottle to chew on
- romping in the woods and water
- sticking her head out the window in the car
- playing with other dogs
- a long face scratch/belly rub/being petted in general
Follow along to learn more about our favorite dog-friendly spots in town and fun events happening in the area!